Many women and men are dissatisfied with their hair these days. If you are one of the people suffering from hair problems like hair loss, then mesotherapy is the proper treatment for you.
“Mesotherapy is an alternate choice for hair transplant for many people,” says Dr. Manas S N, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Mysore. Dr. Manas S N, is a renowned hair transplant surgeon who has performed 1000+ hair transplants in the last 5 years. He has provided excellent results to the patients through his expertise.
Hair is one the most important parts of the body. Sometimes hair problems can happen due to some changes in the body..
Mesotherapy is a treatment which will provide better results than other surgical hair treatments, the results will be effective and long-lasting.
Below, you will learn about mesotherapy hair treatment and its advantages,
What is mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a treatment in which your scalp is injected with a nutrient-filled serum containing vitamins and minerals like manganese, copper, iodine, calcium, zinc, iron, and potassium.
Keratin and amino acids are added to the serum to improve the quality of hair growth.
The doctor will first examine your hair problem and customize the serum needed for your scalp.
Advantages of Mesotherapy
Mesotheraphy has many advantages compared to other hair transplant surgeries, says Dr. Manas S N, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Mysore.
Some of the advantages of mesotherapy include;
- Hair Loss: Mesotherapy is an excellent choice for men and women suffering from hair loss problems who do not want to undergo a hair transplant procedure. Mesotherapy not only promotes hair growth but also improves the quality of the hair by making the hair more voluminous, strong, long, and healthy.
- Safe and reliable: Compared to other methods of hair treatments that use surgical procedures, mesotherapy is a non-surgical procedure that is safe and reliable, says Dr. Manas, one of the best hair transplant surgeons in Mysore.
- Hair follicle stimulation: Hair follicles are a sebaceous gland that produces natural oils that provide moisture to the scalp Mesotherpahy uses tiny needles that help stimulate the hair follicles.
- Lowers Inflammation: Some variations of scalp inflammation include itchy scalp, a common problem with an itchy scalp. This condition can be caused by dandruff or folliculitis, a development of itchiness in which the hair follicles are severely inflamed and damaged. Mesotherapy reduces the risk of scalp inflammation by therapeutically treating the scalp, creating a healthy environment for hair growth.
- Build scalp immunity: The scalp is an important layer of skin that has astrocytes that make thick hair grow longer than the rest of the body and is rich in growth factors and keratin. Mesotherapy causes angiogenesis, which creates new and new blood vessels from the existing ones and builds scalp immunity.
- Balance PH levels: The skin is always clogged with dirt or oil from the hair follicles and the scalp, leading to uneven skin pH levels. However, mesotherapy helps achieve this through the practical nature of a treatment that provides a thorough scalp exfoliation.
Self-care after Mesotherapy treatment
- You should not wash your hair for 3-4 days, your hair will be dirty, but you must endure it.
- Using shampoos and other hair products will affect your hair negatively and delay the recovery time. It is good to wait for at least two weeks before using hair care products.
- Avoid going outdoors for 2-3 days, especially avoid sunlight.
- You cannot have a shower or go for a swim 10 hours after getting the mesotherapy treatment.
- You should avoid getting any messages on your head or scalp area till it’s completely healed.
- You should avoid alcohol, as it will cause vasodilation(causes blood vessels to widen and relax) which will impact your treatment negatively, says Dr. Manas, one of the top hair transplant surgeons in Mysore.
Dr. Manas, one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Mysore Says mesotherapy is one of the best treatment options for hair loss as the procedure is easy, takes less time, and provides better and more effective results.