Girls often care not just about having abs, but also about their relief. Pumping the cubes will help present a set of effective exercises. It should be performed regularly at home. It would also be a good idea to stick to a proper diet, drink as much water as possible.
Effective exercises for cubes on the abdomen girl
Every girl dreams of a beautiful and trim abdomen, strives to make it more relief. To work out the abs and pump it up to the cubes girls just need to follow a training program developed by our experienced trainer – coach Ягупов Геннадий.
What is the time frame? Is it possible to quickly build up abs cubes? The answer is simple! It will take at least a month of regular exercise so that you begin to notice the effectiveness of the training. Assurances that you can achieve a quick result in just a week thanks to a miracle program, are just a myth. In the presence of extra weight, the terms of pumping abdominal muscles increases.
The bar for girls
Exercise Description. The exercise will increase your endurance.
- Lie down on your stomach. Go into the plank, using your elbows and toes as a support. Watch your posture.
- Hold the position as long as possible.
- If you wish, make it more difficult for yourself to lift any limb.
- Do one to three one-minute sets (depending on your training).
Leg lifts for abs
Exercise description. Engages the lower abs.
Technique of the exercise:
- Starting position – lying on a flat surface.
- Put your hands along the body with palms down.
- Lift your legs, but do not bend them in the knees.
- Lower slowly, without touching the floor.
Watch your breath: take a breath when you lift your legs, and exhale when you lower them.
Number of reps: 3 sets of 10 repetitions.
Twisting at home
Technique of execution:
- Lie on your back. Place your hands behind your head, and your legs should be bent at the knees.
- Twist in your body, engaging your abs.
- Aim to reach your chest to your stomach. Your chin should not touch your chest.
Number of reps. 2 sets of 15 reps each.
Leg and body lifts at home
Technique of execution:
- Get into a horizontal position, lying on the floor.
- As you exhale lift your legs and torso up. Arms are straight, try to reach your toes.
- Return to the starting position, making a breath.
- Repeat the movement.
Number of repetitions: 2 sets of 15 times.
Pelvic Raises for girls
Description of the exercise. Involves muscles of lower and middle abs.
Technique of the exercise:
- Lie down, place your arms along your body. The head should be firmly pressed to the floor.
- Lift your legs and pelvis, straining the abdominal muscles as much as possible.
- As you descend, lightly touch the floor with your pelvis. Try not to stop.
Number of reps: 3 sets of 10 reps.
Heel touches lying down for abs
Exercise Description. Helps work oblique, lateral abdominal muscles.
Technique of performance:
- Lie down with your body up.
- Legs bend at the knees, and leave your hands along the torso.
- First one and then the other hand touches the heels. Engage your torso when doing this.
Number of repetitions: 3 sets of 15 reps.
For quality results, add cardio exercises. For example, running or jumping rope. A comprehensive approach contributes to the achievement of the set task.
The best abs exercises for girls: a complete list
You must have noticed that most girls and guys do the same abs exercises. In fact, there are a lot of them. So you don’t have to pump your abs with just twisting and standing in a plank every time, here are the best “abs” exercises.
10 best abs exercises:
- Straight curls lying on your back;
- Twisting with a rope grip at the bottom block;
- Curls in a press machine;
- Leg lifts while lying on the back;
- Straight curls on the Roman chair;
- Leg raises lying on the Roman chair;
- Sit on the edge of the bench and “book” exercise;
- Leg/Knee lifts in a hanging position;
- Plank – all types;
- Abdominal vacuum.
Interesting: according to the results of studies, standard straight curls lying on the back showed the highest EMG activity of the muscles, which indicates high effectiveness.
Also, the results of numerous studies say that there is no significant difference in exercises for the upper or lower abs. They all affect the entire abdominal area equally.
Should girls work out their oblique abdominal muscles?
By acting on the target muscle group, we achieve its volume. Accordingly, by pumping the oblique muscles, we give the waist wider. Remember, never do lateral twists and side bends with dumbbells or other weights. These and other “side” exercises will not get rid of your sides or make your waist thinner. On the contrary, they will only make it wider.
But this does not mean that you can not pump oblique abdominal muscles in any case. In fact – you can and should, because the tone of these muscles allows you to form a narrower waist. Just work with them no more than once a week and do it with your own weight. And pay attention to exercises such as the side fold and side plank. These exercises are devoid of adverse effects.